Mrs. Karen Adams has been contracted by the Marshall Education Foundation to work with Marshall County residents who need assistance in completing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid forms. Mrs. Adams brings with her 40 years of education experience, including 36 years as a school counselor. She has been recognized as an outstanding educator in both Giles County and Maury County and is very excited for the opportunity to help Marshall Countians achieve their dream of higher education. She can be reached at (931)652-3287 or via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to assist both students and parents, Mrs. Adams will:
1. Schedule regular visits to each high school;
2. Schedule times outside of school to meet with students and parents to complete FAFSA documentation;
3. Work with students to ensure they have applied to at least one college, university or Tennessee College of Applied Technology;
4. Work with school guidance offices to schedule student appointments;
5. Promote and support the TNPromise.